- LED STATIC LUMINAIRE
- LED MOVING HEAD LUMINAIRE
- LED IMAGING DISPLAY
- DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS
- • I want to install DREAMPANEL WALL 64 on a ceiling... Is it possible?
The DREAMPANEL WALL 64 is intended to be set against any kind of support, if it is flat.
The assembly of the device against a wall or a ceiling is planned in use of DREAMPANEL WALL 64.
- • Is the DREAMPANEL WALL 64 proposed in several colors?
- The product is available from stock in CARBON version (black). For specific order and subject to a period of additional manufacturing, the product may also be offered in SNOW (white) finish.
- • How do you adjust the location of a DREAMPANEL WALL 64 tile in a display consisting of many of these devices?
- First, there is no adjustment to be made on the DREAMPANEL WALL 64 tile directly. These devices are fully exchangeable between them, without having to change any address parameter. The principle of setting the overall screen is as follows: the video controller DREAMPANEL DV-384 controls the screen, which provides memory configuration of the screen. At each system start-up, this controller tells each tile what position it occupies within the screen realized. The display shape is drawn and transferred to DV-384 controller via a USB cable using a software called PC DREAMPANEL MANAGER HD, very simple to use.
- • Can I install the DREAMPANEL WALL 64 on the front side of a building?
- This is possible only if the front side of the building is completely protected from the weather conditions, because the product is not intended for outside use, its protection rate is IP21. In fact, the DREAMPANEL WALL 64 use is reserved exclusively indoor. But a lobby of the building, protected by a sun lounge for instance, makes the DREAMPANEL WALL 64 installation possible to that specific location.
- • How is DREAMPANEL WALL 64 electrically fed ?
- The DREAMPANEL WALL 64 has input connectors and recopy CEE22 type power sector connected in series. The power supply cable for the electrical connection between the tiles is also shipped with each unit. This type of connector allows a maximum current of 9A. As to the connection command signal on tiles, it works the same cascade way, each tile with an input connector and an output connector. This link is done through a standard RJ45 cable. A short RJ45 cable is included with each panel. The maximum amount of tiles that can connect to a single line is 32 (the DREAMPANEL system limit ). The consumption of a column of 32 DREAMPANEL WALL 64 connected is 640 Watts (20 Watts each), and current leakage generated by all power supplies is about 2.5 mA (80 uA each).
- • What is the use of the black aluminum plate coming with the DREAMPANEL WALL 64?
- The plate is the mounting system of DREAMPANEL WALL 64, attached to the support (wall, ceiling, floor, etc...) with 4 screws (not included). The DREAMPANEL WALL 64 is then fixed with 4 screws M3 (provided) on this plate.
- • What type of RJ45 cable must be used to link DREAMPANEL WALL 64 panels?
- It is recommended to use RJ45 Category 5E S-FTP cable type (shielded by braid and foil) using armored RJ45 connectors, to ensure the integrity of the transmitted signal devices, also in disrupted environments.