- LED STATIC LUMINAIRE
- LED MOVING HEAD LUMINAIRE
- LED IMAGING DISPLAY
- DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS
WILDSUN 500S LED MOVING HEAD LUMINAIRE
WILDSUN 500 “S”: Created to meet the entertainment industry’s needs, the WILDSUN 500 “S” was designed with a narrow beam in mind, as well as deeper colours and increased centre beam intensity.
In order to meet these specifications, AYRTON opted for a latest generation LED RGBW module without primary optics, which allows the achievement of a more intense beam. Built into a ceramic housing that allows increased voltage, it offers an overall flux of 11,000 lumen. The 31 15-Watt LED modules are cooled by three heat sinks equipped with heat-transfer fluids and heat-exchange material.
The choice of colours was made in collaboration with lighting designers and was aimed at achieving more saturated hues. The use of a cooler white component (6700K) reinforces the impression of power.
The stringent selection criteria for the LEDs used on the WILD SUN 500 “S” also allow for the greater homogeneity of luminaires.
Particularly suitable for the creation of stage effects, it enables the individual control of each light-ring in expanded FULL COLOUR mode with the option to only use the central LED.
- Motorized linear zoom system, ratio 4:1
- Beam aperture: 8° to 32° (measured at ½ peak)
- 75% optic efficiency
- High-efficiency 45mm PMMA secondary optics
- 31 Multi-chip High-Power LED sources
- Light output: up to 11.000 lumen
- Rated Sources life: up to 50.000 hours
- Flicker free sources Management, convenient for TV applications and all video recorded events
- Extremely accurate positioning
- Moving-head operated via either 8 or 16 bit resolution
- High-resolution stepper motors operated via microprocessors ensure extreme accuracy and smooth movements.
- PAN and TILT automatic repositioning
- Moving-head range : 540° (PAN), 270° (TILT)
- Sophisticated 4 colours RGBW mixed, reaching high Colour Rendering Index
- Uniform light beam with no colour shadows, and rich saturated and pastel colour-hues
- 4,29 billion colours (8 bit resolution)
- Virtual Color Wheel, including most usuals White Color Temperature Presets
- Dynamic Colour Macro Effect with variable speed
- Electronic dimmer, allowing perfect light adjustment from 0 to 100% without colour variation
- White or colour strobe effect, with speed adjustment from 1 to 25 flashes per second
- Graphic LCD Display for adressing and special functions settings, with flip function
- 5 menu buttons to set the functions
- XLR 3 pin and XLR 5 pin male and female connectors for DMX connections
- DMX RDM compatible
- Internal Wireless DMX receiver from Wireless Solution
- Choice of 3 DMX Modes (from 16 to 49 DMX channels)
- Power 480 Watt max
- Advanced ventilation cooling system based on Heatpipe technology
- Self adjusting variable speed fans for quiet operation (Fan Auto Mode)
- Exterior finish: black (Carbon)